"THEN SAID THE LORD TO HIM, PUT OFF THY SHOES FROM THY FEET:
for the place where thou standest is holy ground."
Acts 7:33 KJV

Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Just a thought concerning - "Just Something I Made"

I love visiting the website and facebook page of "Just Something I Made" www.justsomethingimade.com  (website created by Cathe Holden)

It is a site dedicated to sharing DIY projects and ideas, which have always captured my attention and stimulated my creative juices into action.  For some reason today though... everytime I have even seen that name scroll down my newsfeed on Facebook - I could not help but think... LORD, DO YOU EVER STAND IN FRONT OF YOUR ANGELS - WITH ME IN THE PALM OF YOUR HANDS AND PROCLAIM... "JUST SOMETHING I MADE"?  On this website, creations are displayed with pride and accomplishment of a job well done... of enhanced beauty from something less desirable.  THAT IS TRULY WHAT THE LORD HAS DONE IN MY LIFE... HE CREATED ME AND NOW HE IS TAKING MY LIFE, MOLDING, AND MAKING ME (something less desirable) INTO A FIGURE OF ENHANCED BEAUTY, FIT FOR HIS SERVICE!

"Behold, I have graven thee upon the palms of my hands; thy walls are continually before me"  (Isaiah 49:16)
"I will praise thee; for I am fearfully and wonderfully made: marvellous are thy works; and that my soul knoweth right well."  (Psalm 139:14)

LORD, MY DESIRE IS THAT WHEN YOU DISPLAY ME AS "JUST SOMETHING I MADE"... THAT IT IS DONE WITH PLEASURE AND PRIDE!  MY DESIRE IS TO BE PLEASING TO YOU AND TO BRING HONOR AND GLORY TO YOU!

No comments:

Post a Comment