"THEN SAID THE LORD TO HIM, PUT OFF THY SHOES FROM THY FEET:
for the place where thou standest is holy ground."
Acts 7:33 KJV

Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Music on the Blog... YeeHaw!

In honor of hitting 2,500 "page views" on this blog... music has been added for your listening pleasure.  However, if you do not appreciate my repertoire of song selections please feel free to mute while you read :)  Thank you for dropping in on occasion and reading the rantings of my heart.  The numbers are no big deal... just an encouragement to me that you came... kicked off your shoes... and sat with me for a spell.

YA'LL COME BACK NOW - YA HEAR!
BLESSINGS TO ALL WHO ENTER

2 comments:

  1. I want to know where Big Daddy Weave is at??? LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL! .... UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
    Well UUUUUUUUUU that was gonna be in my next group of songs :) That is if "playlist" carries Big Daddy Weave! I gather from your comment that you were thankful for the "MUTE/PAUSE" button... LOL!

    ReplyDelete